in 8 days
Grange Insurance Audubon Center
Community: Downtown Columbus
The only thing better than holiday cheer is the joy of seeing families helping families. You can help support our mission of keeping families close to their hospitalized children by bringing your family to breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Klaus!
Not only do 100% of proceeds benefit hospitalized children and their families, but there are a host of benefits attendees receive that will exceed their ticket price.
• Full catered breakfast from a local, artisanal restaurant.
• Each child receives a gift from Santa valued at over $30.
• Each child receives an individual craft to make and take home.
• Every family receives pictures with Santa taken by a professional photographer.
• Each child has the opportunity to explore a life-sized gingerbread house and other immersive holiday activities such as a special story time in the library, hands-on snowball sorting, tree decorating and more!
• Every attendee has access to shop our holiday silent auction. Gifts from brands such as Tender Leaf Toys, PLAN Toys, Hermes, LEGO, Bath & Body Works, and more will be available with starting bids at 50% of the item’s retail value. It’s a great opportunity to pick up that bike or dollhouse their child has been dreaming of at prices cheaper than any retail doorbuster sale.
Families have the option to purchase tickets in two different time sessions: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
Adult ticket pricing: $50
Ages 2 – 12: $25
Ages 2 and under: $5